Men's Anatomica Leggings with Fly
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Ultralight baselayer bottoms built with a super-soft, stretchy and highly durable merino wool blend, the Anatomica Leggings w/ Fly provide the breathable insulation you need for cool-weather pursuits on the trail or in the backcountry. With a tried-and-true fit that keeps you extremely comfortable, the Anatomica Leggings feature our corespun fabric, merino wool fibers wrapped around a nylon core, for increased durability and strength while retaining next-to-skin softness. Flatlock seams eliminate chafing when you’re hiking, skiing or climbing, and the contoured pouch with fly offers additional support and function.
- Inseam: Large = 77.7cm / 30"
Outdoor & Hiking,
Travel & Lifestyle,
Running & Fitness,
Yoga & Studio
- Benefits: Comfort, support, Odor Resistant, Lightweight, Breathable
- Features: Improved fit, gusset for comfort and mobility, contoured pouch with functioning fly, flatlock seams prevents chafing, corespun for added durability
- Model: Height: 5'9" / 180cm. Waist: 32" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
- Fabric: 83% Merino wool, 12% Nylon, 5% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 156 g / 5.50 oz
Care: Machine wash. Dries fast in the shade, but do not tumble dry. Exact instructions on the care label.
Free Shipping On Orders Over £70
Free Returns & Exchanges