Men's Coriolis Hooded Windbreaker
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Free Shipping On Orders Over £70
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Wind and weather resistance, breathability, moisture management, lightweight performance
- Features: Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric for durability. Merino eyelet lining for ventilation. Corespun lining fabric for enhanced durability. Fitted hood for warmth and protection. Reflective center front zip for visibility in low light. Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing. Strategically placed laser cut holes for ventilation. Raglan sleeve construction for mobility. Zippered hand pockets. Upper back yoke vent. Center back length: 72cm / 28¼" size L. Icebreaker reflective screen print logo. 2017 Men's Health Editor's Choice - "Best New Fitness Gear You'll Crave."
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 34" / 86cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Combining classic weather-resistant performance with an innovative merino mesh lining to aid in moisture management, the Coriolis Hooded Windbreaker is a technical lightweight shell layer for travels, trail runs and other active days in unsettled weather. This innovative layer features a wind- and water-resistant Pertex® Quantum Air face fabric with a DWR finish to shed blustery conditions. Inside we lined the jacket with a lightweight eyelet mesh corespun fabric, which aids in moisture transfer and provides the ultimate combination of next-to-skin softness and durability. An upper back yoke vent as well as strategically placed laser-cut holes maximize the jacket’s ventilation performance, while the raglan sleeve construction improves mobility during active pursuits. A fitted hood adds protection when the weather turns, zippered hand pockets secure your essential items, and reflective hits improve visibility in low-light conditions.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Nylon Lining: 84% Merino Wool/16% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 370 g / 13.05 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.