Men's MerinoLOFT Hyperia Lite Vest
Men's TopsMeasure Yourself:Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.Sizing Charts:CmInch
S M L XL XXL XXXL NECK 13-14 14-15 15-16 16-17 17-18 18-19 CHEST 33-36 36-39 39-42 42-45 45-48 48-52 ARM LENGTH 34 34-34.5 34.5 35 35.5 36 S M L XL XXL XXXL NECK 34-36 36-38 38-41 41-43 43-46 46-49 CHEST 83-91 91-99 99-107 107-115 115-123 123-133 ARM LENGTH 86.5-87 87-87.5 87.5-88 88-89 89-90 90-91Fit Guide:Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.slim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose fitting lightweight layers.
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, packability, lightweight
- Features: Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility, Reverse coil center front zip with DWR, Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, Offset shoulder seams and no quilting prevent pack rub, Narrow side panel quilting for contour body fit, layering ease, and range of mobility, Zippered hand pockets with DWR, Zippered interior security pocket, Packable into interior pocket, Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
A trusted companion for alpine adventures of any kind, the merino-insulated Hyperia Lite Vest provides a technical dose of core warmth in a compressible, lightweight design. The Hyperia’s ultralight yet durable Pertex® Quantum Air shell features a DWR finish that sheds variable conditions. Inside, we used our innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills made from all-natural merino wool (up to 10% of which is recycled). MerinoLOFT retains warmth when wet and naturally helps regulate body temperature to keep you comfortable from high alpine hikes to mid-winter ski tours. Zippered hand pockets and an internal zip pocket store small essentials, offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing when you’re climbing, skiing or hiking with a pack, and the vest stows in its internal pocket for compact carrying.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Nylon Fill: 70gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 240 g / 8.46 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.