Men's Descender Long Sleeve Zip Hood
Free Shipping On Orders Over £70
Free Returns & Exchanges
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: More warmth with less weight, brushed for extra softness, easy layering, quick drying, performance focused features
- Features: Channeled fleece provides warmth and temperature regulation, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, snug fitting hood, reverse coil center front zip, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, forward set side seams for comfort, zippered chest pocket with media cord port, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 76.6cm/30¼", size L, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
A technical midlayer designed to insulate and breathe during cold, high-output days up in the mountains, out on the slopes or on the trails, the Men’s Descender Long Sleeve Zip Hood is designed for those on the move. Made with our 240gm textured terry Corespun fabric, which uses nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for added durability and quicker drying, the Descender features a high-loft brushed back with heat-trapping channels to help regulate your temperature during technical high-exertion pursuits like skiing, climbing or running in cold conditions. Lighter-weight side panels help manage moisture and dump excess heat when you’re moving fast, while the zippered chest pocket with media cord port keeps your music flowing or stashes small essentials.
- Fabric: Body: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA® Panels: 88% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 3% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Large = 453 g / 15.9 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.