Men's Anatomica Boxers
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order before 11:00 to get it in 2-5 business day(s) (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over £70
Free Returns & Exchanges
- Inseam: Large = 11.6cm / 4.5"
- Benefits: Comfort, support, odor resistant, lightweight, breathable
- Features: Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, contoured pouch, flatlock seams prevent chafing, Icebreaker branded elastic waistband
- Model: Height: 6’1” / 186cm. Waist: 33.1" / 84cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Our classic, go-to boxer brief built with a super-soft, stretchy and highly durable merino wool blend, and outfitted with the support and comfort you need for both daily life and weekend adventures, the Anatomica Boxers are the underwear you’ve been searching for. With an exclusive Icebreaker fit that makes them the most comfortable pair in your underwear drawer, the Anatomica Boxers also feature our corespun fabric, merino wool fibers wrapped around a nylon core, for increased durability and strength while retaining next-to-skin softness. Flatlock seams eliminate chafing when you’re on the move, and the contoured pouch offers additional support.
- Fabric: 83% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 5% LYCRA® corespun
- Product Weight: Medium = 70 g / 2.47 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.