Women's MerinoLOFT™ Stratus X Hooded Jacket
Members earn double points on full price purchases from now through 3 March 2019. To inspire both your experience of nature and wearing natural materials in nature, we invite you to join Icebreaker Nature.Rewards. As a member you’ll unlock exclusive rewards, including free shipping and advanced product previews and become part of the ‘Move to Natural Collective’.
Members earn 575 points with this purchase.
NATURE IS OUR HERO.
CONNECT TO FEEL THE REWARDS
To inspire both your experience of nature and wearing natural materials in nature, we invite you to join Icebreaker Nature.Rewards. As a member you’ll unlock exclusive rewards, including free shipping and advanced product previews and become part of the ‘Move to Natural Collective’.
- Size Guide
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, style, comfort, weather resistance
- Features: Zoned quilting for thermal regulation, adjustable hood with drawcord, metaluxe vislon center front zip, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility, forward set side seams for comfort, metaluxe zippered hand pockets, zippered interior security pocket, adjustable hem with drawcord, center back length: 69.9cm/27½", size M, Icebreaker pip label
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Polyester Fill: 180gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Body Lining: 100% Merino Wool Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester
- Product Weight: Medium = 740 g / 26.1 oz